Saturday, February 22, 2014

DAISO makeup review!

Hi lovelies!
So today's video is about DAISO products.


As I explain in the video below, DAISO is a Japanese version of a dollar store.
They are quickly expanding and they have stores in Australia too!
We have at least three stores in Sydney and several in Victoria. On their website, though, they say that they have stores only in Victoria, but I know it is not true!
Anyways, sometimes you can find a great product which is dirt cheap!

Products I review!
I think the quality of all the products has become so much better since DAISO got so popular in Japan. I know that some people still don't feel comfortable buying makeup so cheap because they are scared of really bad quality.
Some DAISO products can cause irritation to my skin sometimes, but I can say that about any other brands too, regardless of the brands, high end or drugstore.
I like NYC, Wet n' Wild and e.l.f. and they are made in China so we DO have some favorite makeup products made in the same country as DAISO.
And some of their products are made in Japan, rarely but they exists.

So here is my opinion on some of the products from DAISO. And so far, I haven't got any skin/eye problems.


So here are some photos of the swatches and close-up of the products.

Princess Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown.
Love it so much that print is coming off the bottle...
The tip.
Powder Foundation.
The sponge is quite nice in my opinion.
The color is Beige Ochre.
Close up of the pan.
As I mentioned in the video, I could see the shimmery/glittery things in the pan. Please see the picture below.
It worried me but when it is applied to the skin, it is visible only for like 10 minutes and somehow it goes away and seems like there is NO shimmer. Strange, but I like it that way.

Can you see the shimmer??
Chiffon Eyeshadow in Twilight
Right bottom color is a bit useless to me.
Swatches under natural light.
Swatches under the sun.
Sorry, dude. But I don't like you.

Too goopy texture!
I am not buying you again! EVER!

All products, except for mascara and pale orange eyeshadow, is used for this look!


And here are some photos of outer packaging. I took them in the store but maybe I was not supposed to. They are taken with my phone so they are not great in quality, sorry.

Powder foundations.
Eyeliner.
Chiffon Eyeshadow Quads. 
Blushes (not reviewed)
Lipsticks (not reviewed)
Please have in mind that each store might carry different things and not all the colors might be in stock.
This is at my local DAISO, I know that at least 4 shades for the foundation, 2 colors for the eyeliner and 3 shade quads for the eyeshadows exist.

I hope you enjoyed!
Have a nice weekend!!

Yui






1 comment:

  1. The lipsticks are good. I have them in nude and peach. You should also try their eyebrow coat. It really seals your eyebrow liner/powder. I also use it over eyeliner to make it last longer.

    ReplyDelete