Friday, May 30, 2014

New Design and My SHOP!

I have been thinking about the blog design fo a while and finally made some changes.
I always liked and I l still like a colorful design, but it must be easier for you all to read so I decided to keep it nice and simple.
Tell me if you like it. :)

Ok now it is about my shop, The Dramatik Tiny.
It is a online store where I sell my carefully crafted handmade accessories. And most of them are food jewelry.
It is on the left menu of the blog as well, but I thought it is nice to put some photos of the website as well.

My Food Jewelry Shop!
I don't consider myself as a fancy artist or anything, but I do put my time in making every single one of them with love and care.
So I hope you enjoy looking at them(and hopefully buying them as well)!!
You can click on the cookie bracelet picture on the left of this blog or click on The Dramatik Tiny on the menu. 

Have a great weekend!
Yui 

No comments:

Post a Comment