Tuesday, January 27, 2015

December Favorites and Empties

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (and Happy Australia Day!)
I know this video is long overdue but it is very easy to lose the track of time during the holiday season! I didn't go anywhere for Xmas or NYE but we had a weekend in Gold Coast in the second week of January so it felt like it was extended holiday even though we were all back to work!


I know it is kinda boring that the first video of 2015 is Favorites and Empties..
But I think it is better to have something than nothing!
I mean, I DID have a good favorites in December. The DB cream eyeshadow is such an amazing product so I had to share with you. I really like mixing up cool and warm tones of the eyeshadows lately. It works for me somehow and it looks more interesting than using only warm or cool toned colors.

So here is the video.


Products mentioned:
Eco Tools Domed Bronzer Brush
NATIO Mineral Pressed Powder in Soft Tan
Anessa Perfect UV Powder (refill) in Ocre00
DB Whipped Mineral Eyeshadow in Mushroom
(DAISO)Crystal Cream Eye Color in Golden
Wet n Wild ColorIcon in Comfort Zone
CANMAKE GOKUBUTO mascara in Black
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black
Country&Stream Natural Honey Lip
Australis Tint My Brows in Blonde
Oriental Princess Cuticle Hair Mask
Nautrogena Rapid Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Skin Aqua Moisture Gel SPF 27
Eyebrow Pencil from former SAVVY by DB Brand

And here are the swatches and closeup photos for you of the products!


NATIO Mineral Pressed Powder and Eco Tools Brush

Anessa Pressed Powder

Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette and cream eyeshadows

Left: DAISO Crystal Creme Eyecolor in Golden
Right: DB Whipped Mineral Eyeshadow in Mushroom

Swatches of the cream eyeshadows

Mascaras!

Mary Kay ultimate mascara in black

CANMAKE Gokubuto Mascara in Black

Wet n Wild color icon in Comfort Zone swatches

I hope you enjoyed it.
I also hope you had a nice Australia Day!

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment