Friday, March 11, 2016

Beautyblender vs Beauty Pod

Hi everyone!

Today I am doing a comparison of beautyblender and Beauty Pod.


beautyblender has taken the world by storm with its unique shape and application of foundation. It claims to give you impeccable, streak-free foundation application.

What is unique about this product is probably how you use it. You dampen to use this sponge for maximum efficiency; although dampening a makeup sponge is not really a new technique.
When this sponge is wet, it puffs up to a bigger size and because it is damp, it doesn't suck up all the liquid foundations, thus wasting less product. It is cool.
You can also use this sponge for powder too.

Size comparison of dry and wet.

Dry

Wet/Damp

Since the birth of this beautyblender, lots of other companies tried to make the compatible makeup sponges. And while some people say that they found a dupe, many others say that there is nothing like beautyblenders.

Beauty Pod is one of the competitors, I'd say. And to be honest, I have been quite happy with this sponge ever since the day I purchased that I felt like I didn't even have to try the "real" beautyblender.

But the curiosity got the best of me. I bought the beautyblender.

Today, whether beautyblender and Beauty Pod are the same thing is not the issue.
The issue is how they are different.

Like I said, I was pretty happy with Beauty Pod for a long time, and I wanted to share how different they are without saying which is better or worth the money in the end.

They both have strength and weakness so you can decide on your own.



Personally, I love using damp sponges for liquid foundations because I have dry skin and dry skin usually doesn't like buffing technique with brushes.

Which sponge do I like better? It depends on the look I am going for. Also depends on how much time I have got for makeup application and maintenance.

I hope you found this video helpful.
Have a great weekend!





--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

Follow me on Instagram・Facebook!!

Instagram: Yuiph
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChewyMakeup

Thank you ♡ ٩(๑´3`๑)۶

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

No comments:

Post a Comment