Thursday, November 24, 2016

Priceline Makeup Haul 2016

Hi!

It's been a while since I last posted a beauty video, but I am coming back with a haul to share!

So most of the things you will see in this video is from "40% OFF of cosmetic sale" of Priceline.

There are some things I always wanted to try but never got the chance to, have been curious about it but I needed extra push to buy or simply I feel it is a great time to get some back ups.

So I hope you enjoy this haul as I have some quick reviews/first impressions of some products.
And I took some closeup photos of the products that I reviewed and left them down further in this post.



Products mentioned (in order of appearance):
Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
Maybelline Volum Express Colossal Mascara
Maybelline Full n' Soft Mascara
Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (51)
Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Normal/Dry in Buff)
NYX HD Blush (Taupe)
Rimmel Magnif'eyes mono eyeshadow (All about the base)
NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors (Pumpkin Pie)
Loreal Color Riche Lipstick(Beige a Nu)
essence studio nails cuticle remover pen
Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Concealer(Nude)
NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
essence all about Roses eyeshadow palette
NYX Avant Pop Nouveau Chic Eyeshadow Palette
Australis AC on Tour Contouring&Highlighting Kit (Lighter than Light)
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation (Buff Beige)

NYX Avant POP eyeshadow palette

Australis AC on Tour palette

essence all about roses eyeshadow palette

I hope you enjoyed this haul!
See you soon and have a great weekend!




--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

Follow me on Instagram・Facebook!!

Instagram: Yuiph
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChewyMakeup

Thank you ♡ ٩(๑´3`๑)۶

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

No comments:

Post a Comment