Thursday, September 13, 2012

July and August Favorite Video is up!

Hi, it is Yui. I hope you are all well.



Finally the favorite video is back! Woot!
This time I had a lot of favorites and empties to talk about so I had to cut them down and down and down... Now it is ONLY 23 minutes long! :P
You can skip the first 5 minutes of the video if you want to skip the empties.
Now I look back and I think I could have done a separate video. Possibly next time.

The products mentioned are basically ALL drugstore brands. If you know me from my YouTube channel, you probably can tell that I never buy Dior or Chanel.
I rarely go to department store in general, just because things are pricey and I KNOW I will want all the stuff they have there so I sort of avoid going there.
I am kinda person who sees stuff and can't help buying it, so to prevent being broke all the time and save some money for coming IMATS (woohoo!), I try not to look at stuff. How clever!! Har har!

But I truly think that there are some amazing products from drugstore brands. Of course, the stuff from high end brands are going to feel so good and smell better too. But for me, for now, I don't need all those stuff. I am happy with the prettiness I can afford. Still, my boyfriend thinks I spend too much money on makeup. But hey, this is my passion. This is our passion!!!

I hope you enjoy the favorite and empty video.

See you soon!

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment