Wednesday, December 12, 2012

007 Bond Girl Makeup Tutorial

When I watched 007 Skyfall the other day, I knew I was doing this tutorial.
Darn, she looks so GOOD! I loved her makeup, dress and everything.
She is super mysterious and sexy. Well, just like all the other Bond Girls. Ha!
I was happy to see more of Oriental looking female in this movie.
She is from France but one of her ethnicity is Chinese, I read somewhere.
Anyway, I think she is super sexy, especially with dark eyes and lips. She rocks the smokey eyes!


http://youtu.be/VMvyjx_85RU


The Products I used in this video:


Banila Co Prime Primer
Rimmel BB Cream in Medium
essence coverstick in MATT SAND
Ben Nye Eyeshadow in SHELL
NYC Bronzer Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
NYX Blush in Cinammon
NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer
Petit Lasara Eyebrow Palette (gray and brown)
Coastal Scents 88 Original palette (matte black)
Revlon colorstay eyeliner in black
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Hazelnut
Loreal HIP Lipstick in Daring

Optional item:
Maybelline colortattoo in Bold Gold




This is a new type of video, doing both language in one video.
I didn't want to make two separate videos because it is just the same thing, explained in two different languages. I feel that this is better than making subtitles. Because you don't have to be reading anything. I know subtitles help some people, but this is easier to watch because you don't have to follow and read carefully.
Please let me know what you think. Have a good day!

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment