Saturday, December 8, 2012

HOGLY MOGLY essence stick concealer!


Ok, if you watch my videos on YouTube, you might have seen essence concealers in my video.
I said that they SUCKED, big time. Because they turn orange and it is not true to the colors at all. I honestly did not understand why there are so many products out there (especially recently) and they turn darker/orangey after the application.

This new guy does not do that!
WOOT! WOOT!
Not only that, it is very smooth and covers well, I mean, REALLY REALLY WELL.

I had a red scrach-looking-but-not-scratch thing on my cheek the other day and I put on some concealer and powder and went out.
I knew that my concealer did not cover well, but by the mid day, it was very visible.
I was in Target so I went to the makeup section and was browsing.

Then I saw the essence corner.......

"Damn, essence! Your concealers suck! ..... But hey, this concealer I haven't tried..."
And I picked up this lipstick-looking concealer.

Why did I try essence concealer again?
It is easy, you can't beat the price!

I put the tester on my red bits and it just disappeared. Like it did not exist at all.

WOW!

Then I applied it to my under eye area. WOW!

I went home with this guy and I have been trying out for 2 days.
So far, so good. It is very smooth, nice coverage, not dry, no crease.

I will give it another week, but I see this product creeping into my monthly favorite video... :)


Have a great weekend!

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment