Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Choc-Mint Parfait Eyes Tutorial

Another tutorial for sweets themed eye makeup.
This time, as the title says, it is Choc-Mint!

As a child, my favorite flavor of ice cream was always choc-mint. Japanese choc-mint ice creams are bluer than the ones I have in Australia for some reason. It was almost baby blue!
And the pairing of the minty blue and yummy chocolate was so delightful to the eyes, as well as the actual taste, and I just loved having choc-mint ice cream.

After 10 years, my father introduced me to this ice cream flavor of grownups.
Be prepared to meet your nemesis, choc-mint, it is rum raisins!

Anyway, that is how the ice cream war ended...Well, not really but this has nothing to do with the makeup so I'll tell you some other time.





http://youtu.be/_CyrZ6d7uVw

The products I used are:

1. Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer palette (color #26, #33, #76)
For color numbering, please see this post.(A new window will open.)
2 .NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries
3. Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Liner in Brown
4. Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle
5. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Orange
6. Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara in Blackest Black

From Right: NYX Jumbo Pencil, Coastal Scents #33, #26, #76

I hope you enjoyed!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment