Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Choc Strawberry Eyes

Happy New Year to you! I truly hope wish you the wonderful year of 2013!

So I had been away from YouTube, this blog or pretty much internet for a while because

1. I was away on holiday.
2. I had big exams for my career.

I spent some time sitting at home all day and do nothing but eat, go to bathroom, study and sleep. It was kinda fun, even though I felt like it was a torture while I was doing it. It reminded me of when I was in my junior high school and studying like crazy.

Anyway, fingers crossed for my exams, I hope I don't jinx it, and let's talk about makeup!

The first tutorial of the year would be one of the sequel sweets themed tutorials.
It is Choc Strawberry (as the title says) this time!

http://youtu.be/Bhq1hykILXs




Happy Valentine's Day! <3

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment