Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Peach and Pistachio Tart Eye Makeup Tutorial *Edited and now it has the product list!*

It's been ages since I posted my last tutorial video. And I apologize!!
I had been away for so long from Sydney since March and I have been going back and forth between Tokyo and Sydney for my personal (but mostly not too fun) errands.
Now I am back in Sydney and I am settling back to my normal life so here is another tutorial, why not?



The product list is below.

Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette (Color 67&80)
Borjois Eyeshadow in 90
LeClerc BRAMI face powder in Cuivre
MAQuillAGE True Rouge in BE213
NYC Bronzer Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Freshel Mineral BB Cream (UV) in Natural Beige
Majolica Majorca Brow Customize-Powder in BR771

Majolica Majorca Brow Customize-Super Slim in BR771






No comments:

Post a Comment