Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Miranda Kerr Makeup

I spent a lot of time researching, filming and editing this video, but I don't know why it took so long. It doesn't seem like a super hard thing to do, but oh well. I guess I lost the touch... maybe??

Anyway, here is the video and I hope you enjoy.


Products I used in this tutorial:



Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation in 102 warm ivory
LB Dual Concealer in Light Ocre
ELF Concealer Pencil and Brush 
NYC Bronzer Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
NYX Blush in Taupe
Majolica Majorca Brow Customize-Powder in BR771
Majolica Majorca Brow Customize-Super Slim in BR771
NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer (not pictured)
Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette #73
Sportsgirl eyeshadow in Wild Whisperer
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Wild
Illamasqua Medium Pencilin Vow
"Berusaiyuno Bara"(The Rose of Versailles) Lady Oscar Liquid Eyeliner in Black 
DUO Lash Glue
"Yawaraka Hanematsuge" 02 False Eyelash from Japan
NYX Matte Lipstick in Indie Flick


No comments:

Post a Comment