Saturday, January 11, 2014

MAC Face and Body Foundation Review

Happy New Year!!!! I hope you all will have happier and brighter year in 2014!

So the first video of the year turned out to be a review video.
I hadn't done a review in a while and whenever I do the review, I feel like my rumbling keeps going on and on and on and on....... I tried to make it clear and straight to the point this time.
I might have repeated myself but that's because it is important, I think. But I succeeded to make it less than 6 minutes. Phew.
My goal was to make it less than 5 or even 3 minutes, but I just can't do that, it seems. :(

Anyway, if you are interested in my opinion on this super hyped product, click below and watch the video.


I honestly think it is all about personal preference when it comes to mascara and foundation.
Nobody wants a sheer coverage foundation unless they have super beautiful skin to start with, in which case, they probably don't need a foundation anyway.
So when I got the sample of this foundation, I honestly was disappointed.
But here you can see why I changed my mind or at least you can see why I like this foundation now.
I hope you enjoy this video and have a good weekend!! <3

Yui


No comments:

Post a Comment