Tuesday, November 25, 2014

5 Non-makeup Items You Should Have in Your Makeup Bag

If you are like me, you would already have much much makeup.
I like having a lot of makeup, it simply means that gives me more choice everyday, and I like to try new things all the time.
But unlike the makeup, I pretty much stick to what I know works the best for the tools.
Sure, I like buying tons of brushes but you can pretty much see straight away if the tool works for you or not, while you still can experiment more with makeup to make it work for you.

So today I am sharing some tools that I think that makes huge difference in makeup application.



Things mentioned in the video are...
1. Makeup Sponge (wedges)
2. Eyelash curler
3. Spoolie
4. Good Blending Brush
5. Good Foundatioin Brush

Like I said in the video, Sigma is having a Black Friday Free International Shipping is here!
You can go to Sigma website by clicking on the image below.
It is 2 Days only offer, so good luck!


I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a great day. :)
Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment