Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BIG Haul Time!

Hey guys! Long time no see!! I am back again to my YouTube channel with a huge haul!
I am not going to say too much about my journey to Japan and Thailand which I mentioned a little in the following video, but I think I will some other time on this blog.

Today's video is my Japan Haul!!
People who have completely no access to Japanese products might not find this interesting, but there are lots and lots of Japanese beauty products in Australia (regardless if it is the real ones) now!
There are some permanent shops, popup shops and online shops for Japanese beauty products.

I have listed all the products as well, so scroll down for product info.




Product info (in order of appearance)



Arouge Medicated Mist Hydration Lotion (II)
Excellula Brightening Lotion
Excellula Power Lotion EX
Excellula Power Cream
Shiseido Powder Puff 123
COCOWELL Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
SEA BREEZE Deo&Water Ice Type (Gelato Cherry) 
CHIFURE Medicated Borage Cream
SPC Hawaiian Style Walea Face Masks
SNAIL FACE MASK(Sold at DonQuijote(DONKI))
House of Rose Oh Baby! Body Smoother (La Rose/Limited Edition)
La Rose de Versailles Lady Oscar Liquid Eyeliner
Heroine Make Long&Curl in Black
FASIO Smart Curl Mascara (Volume) in Black
CANMAKE GOKUBUTO Mascara in Super Black
CHIFURE UVLiquid Foundation in 43
mon secret Natural Rich Eyes (@100 yen Store) False Lashes
CANMAKE Strong Eyes Liner in Sweet Brown
CANMAKE Hyper Slim Gel Liner in Black
LSC Re:Beaute Perfect Liquid Concealer
Majolica Majorca  Brow Customize Super Slim in Ash Brown(BR771)
ANESSA Perfect UV Pressed Foundation in Ochre 00






And some packaging of some of the products, so that you can identify them better.



I hope you found this video fun.
You will probably see more detailed reviews of these products in the future videos, if it's not repeats and not reviewed in the videos in the past.

Thank you for watching and I will see you soon!

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment