Friday, August 7, 2015

Beauty Hits and Misses of June/July 2015

Hey everyone!

I am sorry that I am a little behind the schedule.. But I am happy to announce that I am not gone! lol

Today's video is about Hits and Misses.
There will be The Empties next week so make sure you check that one out too!

I hope you enjoy!




The products I mentioned:
Hits of June/July. YAY!

Scentio Goat Milk Cream Bath (from Beauty Buffet, Thailand)
Cancer Counsil Day Wear Sunscreen (Light Tint, SPF 30)
Excellula Power Cream
The Saem Calming Fruits Avocado Hand Cream (from Korea)
Kiehl's Lip Balm #1
DAISO False Eyelash (the one with round & floral packaging) No.2
DUO Eyelash Adhesives

Sunscreen and body wash.

Doesn't this intimidate you? It did to me!!
I honestly thought that "Light Tint" means "lightly tinted"... Turned out that this is the lighter color of the two shades available. But even if it means "light shade", I still disagree! It is much much darker than my skintone and I am simply light in most of shades, not even fair. So it is still not true. But it goes very sheer so it doesn't matter, I guess. :/

The actual product and the packaging of different scent.
For The Saem Calming Fruits Avocado Hand Cream, I couldn't find the product on official website, but I found the one of the different scent here.Alternatively, it is not the official website but apparently you can buy the avocado one from here.

Duo Eyelash Adhesives
Please ignore the dirty tube but this is what they look like straight out of the tube, not dry yet.
Dark toned glue looks more like grey and dries dark grey. White/Clear one comes out white and dries clear.

Duo glue and DAISO false eyelashes
If you want to buy this pair of false lashes from DAISO, you have to find this package!

Close up of the false lashes from DAISO.

Excellula Power Cream

Misses of June/July. BOOHOO.

The products and brushes.

Close up of the gel eyeliners.

L: Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
R: Face of Australia Gel Eyeliner

Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

Model Co Fat Lash Mascara


--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

Follow me on Instagram・Facebook!!

Instagram: Yuiph
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChewyMakeup

Thank you ♡ ٩(๑´3`๑)۶

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

No comments:

Post a Comment