Thursday, July 30, 2015

*First Impression/Demo* Maybelline Lash Sensational + HyperSharp Wing Eyeliner

Hi!

Today I am bringing to you my first "First Impression" video featuring Maybelline's newest mascara and eyeliner, Lash Sansational Mascara and HyperSharp Wing Eyeliner.

This is my first attempt of one of those first impression/demo video so I hope I did okay. Like I say in the video, I usually like to use products for a little while to test them well, but sometimes it is useful and interesting to see what people think/feel when they try new things, thus the first impression, of course! And when you are a beauty junky like I am, sometimes the first impression is the only impression!!
Haha, not really. I usually try to like products even if they kinda suck in the first go.
(Although I have a few products that I completely hated the moment I used it and never touched again. It is very rare that it happens with me because I don't buy things when I am not positive that I will like it as I dont' want to waste products or my money, so it usually happens with gifted items or samples.)

So you will probably see the final verdict on those products in one of my Hits and Misses videos, I think. :)

So let's see what I thought about the mascara and eyeliner!

Oh, also follow me on Instagram for makeup good deals and sale info because I post them whenever I find them there, as well as pieces of my daily life. ;)

Ok, so these are the closeup photos of the products.


Weirdly shaped brush, which I call Black Spikey Banana.
As you can see in the photo above, the spike length is different on each side. But none of the spikes are particularly long. The curve is not very strong either.

HyperSharp Wing Eyeliner

Thicker side.

Thinner side.
Alright, let's watch the video now.


My poor bare lashes.

They are naturally curled up but
they need volume and length.

After one coat of Lash Sensational.

I can see more volume but not so much length.

As you see on the outer corner,
they are quite wet and clumps the lashes together.

The formula is not too shiney or matte. Very natural finish.

HyperSharp Eyeliner(Top 3 is thick, bottom 3 is thin)



I hope you enjoyed this video!

Have a great weekend!

Yui

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

Follow me on Instagram・Facebook!!

Instagram: Yuiph
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChewyMakeup

Thank you ♡ ٩(๑´3`๑)۶

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

No comments:

Post a Comment