Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Flu and recovery!

I had a horrible cold/flu last week and I was sick in bed for 5 days and I had to stay home to avoid people for 2 more days. So all week I was sick, which was not fun at all.

Now with all the medications and good rest and TLC from my partner, I am well enough to go back to work and get a real life again.

Now I am making a new YouTube video but all the production is not catching up at all!! I have so many video ideas!

But the first video after getting well should be the one about giveaway, because I really want to give back to my loyal subscribers to say THANK YOU!!! Unfortunately this giveaway is not so big, but I hope I will see more to come and will be able to have bigger giveaways some time. :)

Today was the day I got back to work. There was a mistake about my shift, and I was supposed to work tomorrow instead of today, but I found about that only after I came in. My boss was nice enough to let me work anyway. So I worked my normal shift today and I will work again tomorrow as well.
I work only 2 days a week now, so more shifts is better. :) It basically means that I get more spending money, which means I can spend more money on makeup. Who doesn't love that??

There will be a blog post about Sigma brush review because I bought my first sigma brushes and I have something to say about it. Good or bad? You will see. :)

Have a good day/night, everyone!

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment