Monday, August 27, 2012

Sigma's Dry 'n Shape

I have been using Sigma's Dry 'n Shape now for some time and I think I can give you some opinion about it.

Sigma's Dry 'n Shape


1st, I think it is false advertising that it dries any dense brushes in 4-6 hours.
My brushes are in the Dry 'n Shape, for more than 6 hours now to dry. It is not even close to dry at all. Am I going to get a refund or something because it is "guaranteed" to dry all brushes in 4-6 hours.

2nd, the elastic which holds brushes and is supposed to do the magical job of drying super fast (even though I said that it does not, but this is what they claim to do) came a bit loose after first time of use. It was not completely loose, but some parts of the big elastic became stretched out and it never came in back to shape. I think it does not interfere the function of the elastic of drying (again, even though it does not dry faster) or shaping brushes, but it is still annoying.

All this does is just to keep the brushes in good shape. Which is still good, but I did not pay $26 to  just keep my brushes in good shape! I want it to do what it promises to do!! PLEASE!

I emailed Sigma today to see if was faulty one or all come like this. I have not got the reply yet, but I would be very disappointed if they sell this kind of low quality brush dryer for $26 and say "this will dry brushes super quickly!"

I love their brushes so far though. But for now, I am very upset with this product.

I hope yours work better than mine, if you have one. I will post the Sigma's response here when I get it.

Have a lovely day.

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment