Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hi there! I am back!

Aaand I honestly don't know where to start to explain.

Long story short, I was back in Japan again in October/November as my much-loved cat and grandfather had passed away.
Even though my parents suggested that I didn't have to fly back to Japan just to attend the wake and funeral, I really wanted to come back and say goodbye properly to my grandfather. Also as I didn't come back when my cat Moizy died, so it was a good timing for me to come back and help my family get through hard times.

I went back to Japan from March to June this year to take care of my cat as he was very sick and everyone, including his vet, thought he was dying. My parents called me and said that it might be the only chance to say goodbye to him so I took the next plane available back home.
Surprisingly he got so much better after I got there as if he was showing me how strong he can be and that is why I didn't know when to leave him and come back to Sydney. After three months, I decided that he should be fine without me because he got so much better and it was time for me to come home where my partner, now my fiance was waiting.

Then on 15th Oct., he went to a kitty heaven. I heard that it was a peaceful moment and he didn't suffer. As there was not much I could do, I decided to stay in Sydney.
My family told me that I had done enough already in March and Moizy should know it and he shouldn't mind that I wasn't coming home to say hi to his remains.
Then 2 weeks after that, my grandfather had passed away and I flew back this time. The reason was, it was very hard when Moizy passed away and I never got a chance to say goodbye properly as I was here all the time, so the grief lingered too. So this time I wanted to say it so that I can cope with it better.
The wake and funeral of my grandfather was very good and peaceful. We talked about him and we really celebrated his life with a bit of tears here and there. It was a good one, a little odd to say but it is true.
It is always hard to say goodbye to people, alive or dead. You should't be sad for too long but you should never forget, I think this is what is the best. It can only imagine how hard it is to lose someone and there are reminders of your life with that person everywhere and everyday. I will know it when I lose someone very close to me. So far my fiance and my parents are alive so I will not know in a near future, hopefully.
Although some moments were very sad, I am not too depressed. Of course, I miss my kitty and grandpa, but it is not like I am super depressed and I wouldn't go out or anything. I am okay. :)

After that, I came back to Sydney, I started a new business of my own, computer crash (second time this year, ugh!) and YouTube errors... So many things were driving me crazy.
So today I finally have some time to sit down at the completely restored computer and write all about it. Phew! Most of the things here are a bit sad and deep...
I apologize for not being so active on youtube and here this year.
As you can tell, I was going back and forth between Sydney and Tokyo pretty much all the time and it was very a challenging year for me in many ways.
I am keeping it positive though. You can go on a boring flat road and see only the same horizon everyday or you can go on a steep rocky road to find a better view. Harder it is, more rewarding. I think it is true somewhat.

So many things had happened after the last post, so I honestly don't know where to begin telling you about but I will make post about them one by one.
And there is a new makeup video coming up. YAAAAYYY! and FINALLY!!! Sorry that I had you all waiting. But here I go again!

So it was a little update and I hope you have better idea what was going on in my life and why I was so quiet. :P
Now I am going to roam around and make videos and have my business up and running! Gosh, too many things but it must be fun!

Hope you have a good day today.
Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment