Saturday, December 21, 2013

Summer Skincare Favorites 2013

Yay! Finally things are up and running!
I had terrible luck with YouTube after I came back from Japan and my computer had to be restored. It took like more than 7000 minutes to upload a 5 min. video. I had to figure out why but it just took so long. Video editing and uploading DOES take a lot of time, in case you don't know, so I had a lot of misses and now I hit it right and it is all good, I think.

So here is the Skincare fav. and I still have to edit makeup video and film one of those What's my favorite of hair care. Phew, I seems like I never catch up to my list of videos I have to make.


I think the skincare is a very subjective field, to be honest.
You like something because, well, your skin behave better to it. And everyone's skin is so different.
It is not just about preference, it is about your skin's tolerance too.
Unfortunately, I have sensitive skin, especially for face, so I have narrower choice of skincare. But if you suffer from it like I do, you might see the light of hope with this video.

As I keep saying, all the reviews are 100% honest opinion of mine, but it doesn't mean that it is true and same for everyone and my opinion might change with time. But I can guarantee that it was very true and honest at the time of filming.

I am so happy that I can share my favorites and non-favorites with you and I will keep doing it. :)

Hope everyone is getting ready for this festive season!

Enjoy!

Yui


No comments:

Post a Comment