Friday, February 6, 2015

Empties and Review of January 2015

Here it is! My latter half of my Favorite and Empty video!

I couldn't edit shorter and make subtitles(for my Japanese viewers) in time so I had to split one video into two.
I always try to make videos short but I just can't seem to do it. I try to make the point clear but as I want to give you all the information, I just keep talking and videos end up being long...
What do you think of two separate videos? Would you prefer to watch one long video than two separate ones? If you have a comment, feel free to leave it here!

So here is the video!


Products mentioned:
Boots Caribbean Cocktail Barbados body lotion
Mary Kay TimeWise 3 in 1 Cleanser (Dry Skin)
Sukin Purifying Facial Mask
LUSH Turkish Delight
LUSH Celebrate Shower Gel
LUSH Celebrate Body Lotion
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black
Majolica Majorca Eyebrow Pencil (Slim)
Dejavu Lasting Fine Eyeliner in Black
DAISO Crystal Eyecolor in Cocoa

MK cleanser, Boots body lotion and Sukin mask.

L to R
Turkish Delight, Celebrate and Celebrate(shower gel)


DAISO Crystal Eyecolor in Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment