Thursday, February 26, 2015

Get Ready With Me Video

Today, I am coming to you with my first GRWM video on my channel! WOOHOO!
I have never done this kind of thing, as I am not a big fan of GRWM videos myself. It is simply because it is like I am sneaking into people's houses and watch them put on makeup... It is awkward!!! That is a viewer's point that I take. Also I never thought that someone would actually be interested in how I normally put on makeup and talk about random stuff.
But it seems like that is what people want, I mean they want to see other people put on makeup like they would everyday and hear about stuff that they normally don't put in their usual tutorials, monthly favorites or hauls.
So I decided to give it a go.
Now, I can say that I had so much fun filming it because it is like you have a proper reason to talk to yourself. It was definitely a very good excuse for talking to myself out loud.

So I hope you enjoy this ChitChat Get Ready With Me video. :)


The products used:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
Mary Kay CC Cream in Light
Australis Go Camo Concealer in Medium
No7 Radient Glow Concealer (II)
essence cover stick concealer (not pictured)
Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder (Sensitive Skin Formula) in Classic Ivory
elf Complexion Perfection
Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki
Australis Make-up Finishing Spritz
CANMAKE Eyebrow Liquid in 01
Majolica Majorca Brow Customize Powder in BR660 (Not pictured)
Agnes B Crayon Yeux in Bleu Pacific
Agnes B Monobulle in Bleu Turquoise
Bourjois Eyeshadow in Marron Glace 54
Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Hazelnut
KATE Dual Blend Eyes in BK 1
CANMAKE Shading Powder in 03
CANMAKE Cream Cheek in 10
Maybelline Colossal Smokey Eye Mascara in Black
elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Smacking Fun Colors in Pumpkin Pie




Close up of powders I tested in the video.

Clockwise from left top: Hard Candy, NYX, CANMAKE contour and blush.

Clockwise from left top: Bourjois, MK, KATE and Agnes B.


No comments:

Post a Comment