Thursday, May 14, 2015

Prominent Eyes Technique on Asian (Monolid) Eyes

Hi, all! It's time for a tutorial! WOOHOO!

This time, I m doing a tutorial that people ask me how to do,
"Prominent Eyes Technique on Asian Eyes".

As eye shapes play major roles in makeup applications, there are many different ways to apply eye makeup, and I have certain ways I like to do my eye makeup, which is not really this one.

Don't get me wrong, I still like to do this sometimes, but as I say in the video, this technique was not made to enhance the appearance of the Asian eyes.
So I would not say that it is the best way to make your eyes look bigger and more attractive. (A lot of people in Asia want to make their eyes look bigger.)

Having said that, a makeup is just a makeup. You are free to do whatever you want. There is no rules and even if there is a rule (or more like a trend), it changes all the time.

So I hope you enjoy this video.
You can enjoy seeing how it's done on Asian eyes and how different it looks on them.
You can enjoy seeing how to do what you've always wanted.
If you can enjoy it in any ways, I would be happy.




Closer look of the eye!

With eyes open, it looks like this.

Overall makeup. Please see below for products.

Products used:


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanilla 52
NYX Concealer in Yellow and Beige (mixed)
T Leclerc Pressed Powder in Cannelle
DAISO Brilliant Creamy Blush in Rose
CEZANNE UV Face Powder in 4
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch in Nude
elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Majolica Majorca Brow Customize-Super Slim in BR771
DAISO Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Grey
DB Hi-Lights Illuminator Starlight
FASIO Perfect Lash Builder
Beauty Cottage Defined by Design Liquid Eyeliner in Iron Brown
Beauty Cottage Gorgeous Shadow Palette
Beauty Style (Priceline brand) Eyeliner in white
CANMAKE Whip Mousse Lip in 02 Honey Orange
Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Liner in Brown
NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in Pumpkin Pie
Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara in black

(I mixed lipstick from NYX and CANMAKE)

No comments:

Post a Comment