Thursday, May 7, 2015

Super Overdue Favorites and Empties!

I know this is super overdue! I am sorry!
But sharing it late is better than not sharing, right?? RIGHT????
(I believe so anyways)

So here is the Recommendations and Review from me.



Products mentioned:
Chifure Borage Cream
Beauty Pod (black)
Herbal Essences Tossle Me Softly Mousse
Hawaian Style Walea Face Mask
Bioderma Sensibio/Crealine H2O
NIVEA In-Shower Body Conditioner (for very dry skin)
House of Rose Oh Baby! Body Smoother in La Rose
Sunsilk Cocreations Damaged Hair Reconstruction Conditioner
Cosmetica by Manicare Brush Cleaner (Discontinued?)
Excellula Delivery Essence
Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara in black
CANMAKE Eyebrow Liquid in 01
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Pale
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash (sample)

Favorites!










I hope you enjoyed it!

Have a lovely weekend!

Yui


No comments:

Post a Comment