Tuesday, May 26, 2015

April Empties

So have you checked my other video about April Hits and Misses?
If you still haven't, it is linked below new video so check it out as well as the new video!!

I am not that kind of person who would just waste the products just because I don't love it.
I mean, if the product is actually really bad, I would toss it, but if the product is still okay, but just not great, then I would keep using, because sometimes you can change your mind about it. Who knows?

So I believe that when I do the Empty videos, I really feel ready to share my opinion with you.

Hope you enjoy this Empty video!


Products mentioned:

Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo
Chifure Borage Cream
GIRLZ ONLY Dry Shampoo XXL Volume Plus
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Smoky Eyes Mascara in Black
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Liner
Gino McCray Mystique Magic Eyeliner (from Beauty Buffet)

If you haven't seen the previous video about April Hits and Misses...



Hope you enjoyed. Have a great week!

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment