Friday, July 20, 2012

Can't wait for the secret reveal!!

Tomorrow is the big day for LUSH because they are launching EMOTIONAL BRILLIANCE!!
I heard about this from Amber and Sarah when I visited them in store the other day. (there is a post about that from a few days ago if you want to read about it.)

What is EMOTIONAL BRILLIANCE?? What is so secret about it??

Apparently it is a whole new range of products from LUSH that is so different from the products they had.

I just got this invitation card for Saturday and I had to ask what it was about but they wouldn't tell! Of course, it is a secret.

It seems like it has a concept of tailor-made just for you. And there would be 30 new products!

WHAT IS ITTT!!!????

So when I came home I did a bit of research online and found out some amazing photos and reviews about it.
But I am not telling here! Because it will be revealed I public tomorrow anyway!!!

It will be released on 21st July all over the world. That means Australia and New Zealand Gets the product first!! How cool is that?! Now finally everyone is jealous of us, down under.

So I am going to go to my local LISH tomorrow I see the release of the new line on a special display and to experience all the fun!

Stay informed here to find out more about it!!

Good night! Have a lovely weekend!

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment