Thursday, July 19, 2012

June favorite time!!

FINALLY the video is uploaded and available on YouTube. Phew!
It went after 5 attemps of uploading and, boy, it was a loooong day. (Actually it took 2 days.)


I apologize for the late June video. I really feel bad about this so I am so glad that it is finally there.
When I make the favorite videos, they tend to be long because I kidna review them at the same time, but not too much in details.
If the products deserve a full attention, like it is an amazing or very poor products, I would make a video dedicated more to the products.

Now, it is July and I am excited about so many things!
A lot of new products are coming out in July. And there are some stuff I have been trying out and I think there will be a BIG July fav. video!

Oh, oh, I got a package from Sigma today.
Sigma sent out my order and it got to my home (apparently) a while ago but it was sent back to my local post office and someone left the note (again apparently). But I seriously got nothing and have been emailing Sigma asking what is taking so long.
Well, turned out to be that they had it since 20th June. So more than 6 weeks, it had been sitting for 5 weeks waiting for me to pick up while I had no idea where it was .

So! Sorry, Sigma! It was not your fault all along!
And I got my package and photos and reviews are going to be posted separately on this blog as I try them out.

Hope you enjoy the video. Good night!

Love,

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment