Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lushy girls

Hi, long time no post! I knowwww. I have been making my June fav. video and a video about soap but my hard drive failed and I lost my data! I am so sad. :( you cannot trust your machines.

But there was something to smile about!! Today I met two awesome girls at LUSH!!

A new kiosk opened at my local shopping center and I am so happy! Now the shopping center smells good when I come in. :)

I have been loving my toothy tabs from LUSH because they are delicious!
Well, they are not yummy to be honest with you. They taste kinda funny on the tongue but if leaves my mouth and tongue so fresh and so sweet! I know it is not really making sense but it uses essential oils and you know these oils aren't going to taste good, right? But they smell so GOOD! So it makes a funny sensation while/after using them. It feels a bit uncomfortable to chew and break the tablets that taste weird but after the torture of the essential oils, my mouth is lovely and it smells like a rosy Turkish delight! And I think I do not have the gross morning breath either. I have used it a few times only but I never noticed the usual yucky feeling in the morning. (I am pretty sure you all know what it is like. )
This innovative, interesting product cost only $4. Yay, inexpensive LUSH!

They have DIRTY, which is a typical minty scent, Breath of God,which is sandal wood and vanilla, Ultrablast, which contains wasabi, even though you won't taste it, CHOO CHOO I love you, which is rosy one that I have.
They had some other flavors but I forgot. :P

Also I looooove Ro's argan body conditioner! It also smells kinda rosy and yummy. This is not a super sweet smell but kinda sweet like your mom is in your memory. When you were a kid, didn't you wonder why your mom smelled so sweet? I did.
So it smells gentle and sweet with a bit of rose in it.
How to use it is also interesting because you are supposed to put this on and leave it for a while and wash off, just like your hair conditioner. You can leave it on if you want to. I tried to leave it on today and I think the scent lingers a lit longer.

What I like about this is simply the smell and how gentle it is!!! This conditioner is a bit oily when you put it on your hands but the moisturizing effect does not last super long either. It is probably because I am used to what the hand creams and body moisturizers which contains silicone feel like.
Silicone are great sealant, so it does not let the moisture go, and safe to use on human skin, but LUSH is trying to make it all natural if possible, so they use the minimum amount of synthetic stuff. So when I look at the ingredients, this skin conditioner does not have silicone. I don't think it is super necessary but it is nice to have silicone free moisturizer, of course.

My favorite at the moment, even though I do not own it... I just go into LUSH store and get this all over my hands!!
Texture is very rich and it is very very VERY moisturizing. It leaves some kind of residue, but it is not too slimy.
It is a very pale pinkish nude colored cream. Kinda feels like jelly feeling. It is not runny.
I wish this came in a smaller half-sized jar or something because it is a bit pricey and all the LUSH stuff is fresh so I am not sure if I can use the whole jar within USE-BY date.


Pretty girls at LUSH!
Sarah, me and Amber.
Thanks to their friend for taking our photo. :)

We, girls know that black makes women look sexy. :P

Have a good night!

Love,
Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment