Monday, November 19, 2012

Eyebrow Madness!! All about Eyebrow!

Another video is up! English audio and Japanese subtitle(coming soon)!

Today, we are talking about eyebrows.


Now I don't think I am the expert of the eyebrows but I think eyebrows are very important.
They are the frames of your face!!!!

And this was requested a lot on YouTube and in the real life.
It is kinda funny that you walk into a department store or something and browsing (yup, ONLY browsing) all shiny pretty makeup stuff and the sales person comes to you and say "Hi, how are you today? Wow, you have a really nice eyebrow!"

Um, is this a conversation starter?? I do not know.
But hey, no body feels bad when they have compliments! (Might feel a bit awkward.)

Products mentioned: (they are just examples, they don't have to be the same products, of course. If you want reviews on certain products, please let me know in the comment, I will definitely consider reviewing it either here or on YouTube.. or both.)

Eyebrow pencil :SAVVY by DB Eyebrow pencil in Light Brown
Eyebrow powder: Petit LASARA Powder Eyebrow (From Japan/Discontinued)
Eyebrow gel/wax: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Gel Brow in Cocoa Brown (Limited Edition) 
Eyebrow liquid: CANMAKE Eyebrow Liquid in Natural Brown and Light Brown
Clear Brow Gel: DAISO clear mascara
Eyebrow mascara: Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow in Orange Brown

Questions people ask me about my eyebrows.

{How often do you pluck or wax?}
I usually pluck them with tweezers every 3-4 days. Sometimes I am lazy and leave it for a week or so and wax them. So waxing happens less often, whenever I feel like it but probably once a month.

{What was the worst experience you had with eyebrows?}
Oh, this is the DISASTER I am referring to in this video. One time I shaved the top side of my eyebrows, shaved the bits I needed and got scarred from it. Even professionals could not help. I still have the scar from this incident and I have to fill it in everyday.

{What shade/color do you use to fill your eyebrows?}
I change the product shades depending on my hair color. I generally use slightly lighter color than my hair so when I dye it, it is usually lighter color.


Thank you for your time and see you around!
Have a great Sunday!

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment