Saturday, November 17, 2012

Khaki & Brown Eyes

Oh my, long time no see! I have been editing and filming a lot of videos recently.
Some of them in English and others in Japanese and there are quite different kinds of demand for both of them so I am pleasantly surprised.
Thank you very much for all your support and I will do my best to keep this blog updated, but my main concern would be YouTube. I feel like that I can connect with people more on YouTube and this is just a supportive role to that (like posting photos of the swatches and a place for detailed review).


Here is a video on Khaki & Brown Eyes. (Japanese Audio & English subtitles)



So this is a video that I made for my Japanese viewers BUT I am sure that all the other Asian or heavily hooded-eye people can definitely benefit from this too!

I love the khaki color on eyelid. This is a bit wintery look (so if you are from southern hemisphere, try this in 6 months time!) and I truly believe that khaki is the color that most Asian people or people with yellow/olive skin look great with. Don't know what is khaki? Well, think of an old time soldier's felt uniform.

This is easy to do and covers the major eyeshadow application for monolids/heavy folds.

I hope you enjoy and have a good weekend!

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment