Wednesday, November 7, 2012

September and October favorite video is up!

As you can see, I am not really good with keeping up my blog. I hate that about myself. But I really try to keep it up from now.

I had been sick for 2 weeks in October, which is weird. I had this sick feeling for such a long time but I didn't have proper symptoms to determine what it is... I guess the season change has a big effect on me. OH WELL.

Let's get into our Favorite video! There are several Hate products as well.
It was 2 months of trial and error, really. I had a high hope of things and got swept away into disappointment. And some other times I found an amazing product from something that I didn't even like to start with.


I am surprised by the quality of the Hakuhodo brushes. I love them and think that they are worth the money. I know that they are quite expensive, but everything is expensive in Australia so they don't seem too bad, compared to the price in America.

I hope you enjoy this video and have a great week!

Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment